Apply for an Executive Assistant position
Quaesta AI is a start-up founded in 2021, developing solutions based on Computer Vision mainly for industrial Quality Control and remote sensing using multi-spectral satellite images. We collaborate with system integrators and machine builders to provide them with advanced algorithms to be integrated in their products, as well as with corporates through open innovation calls.
Our background in scientific research with 25+ cumulated years of experience allows us to build solutions based on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. Our mission is to allow our clients to access advanced state-of-the-art technologies quickly and effortlessly. Innovative problem solving is one of our biggest strengths: at Quaesta AI we strive to design solutions able to bring impactful technological advances to companies.
About the Role
We are looking for a new team member with heterogeneous competences to support the growth of our team at Quaesta AI. The candidate must be a fast learner with good problem solving skills, who likes challenges and wants to grow in a stimulating and international environment.
The position is full-time and on-site in Cluj: we are based in Strada Salcamului, next to the central park.
Executive Assistant (25% of the time)
- Assist management staff in performing and conducting studies, special projects and technical functions
- Perform data collection
- Research and analysis
- Prepare draft reports and technical documents
- Provide project oversight for the less complex projects
Administrative Assistant (50% of the time)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Office Manager (25% of the time)
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Organizing meetings and managing databases,
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events and conferences
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ordering things we need at the office, stationery and IT equipment
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
Potentially interested in expanding his/her role to Business Development
- At first: identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels, meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships, attending events such as exhibitions and conferences, preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings, producing reports for management
- Later on: creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections, liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies, preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Preferred background in one of the following: Economics, Management, Law, or related field
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English, Italian is a plus
- Good knowledge of Office / OpenOffice / Google docs
- Basic knoledge of accounting
- Problem solving skills, adaptability and enthusiasm
- Enthusiasm to learn new things and work in a multidisciplinary and international environment
What We Offer
The salary will be based on competences and experiences, in the range 3.500 - 5.000 lei net.
Office next to Cluj-Napoca central park
Private healthcare coverage
Flexible working hours and remote working options
A dynamic, young and motivated team, working in one of the hottest areas of AI
Being part of an international environment that embraces diversity
You will join a fast-forward company, with great possibilities of professional growth
Compensation commensurate with experience, with potential for growth
In order to apply to this position, the interested candidates should write to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject “Executive Management Application”.
The email should include in attachment:
- Motivation letter: Why would you like to work with us? Why should we hire you?
- Curriculum vitae
All material should be written in English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!